9.2.12

Sharing some ❤


It was very generous of Enigmatic Soul to give me a blog award. She is splendid blogger (No, I am not saying cos she gave me an award :P). Her blog, Musings and Reflections, is full of amazing poetry and insightful fiction.



"Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest and the award is given to up and coming bloggers.

Here is how it works,
  • First you link back to the person who gave you the award. 
  • Second you pick five people that you feel deserve the award and notify them on on their blog. 
  • Lastly, you post the award on your blog and Spread the love! 

For all the unique, special and wonderful bloggers out there, here are a few of my favourite blogs in no particular order :-

Images of people:Joshi Daniel photography

Chapters from my life

Words

Marias Menu

Sunitha Krishnan


Hope you enjoy their work as I did :)





3 comments:

  1. First a big congratulations on your award and thanks for passing on to me. Truly honored...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thank you for sharing it with me :) Best wishes for your blog!

    Cheers
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I was wondering what it meant so I thank you for the education also :-)

    ReplyDelete